Featured Image Credit: NASA/JPL-Caltech
Today is the public release of Covenant’s playtest rules, everyone! It’s been a long time coming. You can download from Google Docs.
These rules are free, and you can use thesm however you want. However, we do want a few things from you if you do.First, use these rules to make characters and run a game of Covenant (several, if possible) with your friends.Second, answer these questions for us, based on your experiences playing the game:
- What did you like about the rules?
- What did you not like about the rules?
- What do you want to be clearer?
- What do you want to change?
- What do you want to add?
- What do you want to remove?
- What rules did you ignore?
- Do you think you could play a full game session without looking at the rules?
- Were you able to play the way you wanted?
- Did you feel like you were in control of the game and the story?
Remember, these rules will change. We want your input to know how to change them.
If you have any problems or questions, please email us at email@example.com or drop us a message on our Discord server at https://discord.gg/VJKJBUd. We will respond to them as promptly as possible.That’s about it for now. Talk to you on Wednesday, or tomorrow if you’re a patron (hint, hint)!