(Don’t forget to join us on the Radio Free Covenant Discord server or listen to the latest episode of the Radio Free Covenant podcast!)
You learned how to use Covenant’s Assist bid to help your allies recover from their mistakes yesterday. But wouldn’t it be nice if they didn’t screw up in the first place? Find out how you can prevent that below the fold.
Help: Improve an ally’s chances to accomplish something or the effects of xir actions
- To Accomplish:
- Successful Bid:
- Unsuccessful Bid:
- The character does not help xir ally.
- The ally adds 1 disadvantage to xir next bid.
- The ally loses the use of 1 ability on xir next bid.
- Suggested Traits: Assist, Influence, Knowledge, Perception
- Suggested Advantages:
- Suggested Disadvantages:
- The character does not have traits relevant traits to the assistance that xi is giving.
- The character is trying to assist more than one ally.
- The character is under attack.
- The ally is under attack.
That’s it for now. Talk to you tomorrow.