How does a character escape from being tied up or handcuffed in Covenant? How does xi escape if another character is trying to restrain xir? Find out below the fold.
Escape: Escape from restraints or being held by other characters
- To Accomplish:
- Successful Bid:
- Unsuccessful Bid:
- Restraints: The character does not escape from the restraints.
- Other Characters: The character remains restrained. If xi was pinned, xi also remains pinned.
- Suggested Traits: Athletics, Agility, Defense, Escaping, Fighting, Restraining, Resistance, Trickery
- Suggested Advantages:
- The character is larger than xir opponent.
- The character has more than two hands and feet (or four paws).
- The character has a thin or sinuous body.
- The character has the tools xi needs to escape xir restraints (EXAMPLE: a lockpick, handcuff key, or small knife). Xi can also have body parts that replicate these tools, like claws or sharp teeth to replace a kinfe.
- The character has help.
- Suggested Disadvantages:
- The character is smaller than xir opponent.
- The character has injured or lost the use of xir arms or legs.
That’s it for now. Talk to you tomorrow.