(Don’t forget to join us on the Radio Free Covenant Discord server or listen to the latest episode of the Radio Free Covenant podcast!)
We’re wrapping up Covenant’s Crafting bid today! Enhance that sweet piece of gear that you learned how to build yesterday! More below the fold.
Enhance: Improve an item’s performance without upgrade parts
- To Accomplish:
- Fixed Crafting bid, set by the item’s cost
- Each successful enhancement or upgrade adds 1 disadvantage to the Crafting bid
- Characters can only enhance items during interstitials and intermissions.
- Successful Bid: The character adds 1 feature to the item.
- Unsuccessful Bid:
- The character does not add any features to the item.
- The character removes 1 feature of the FM’s choice from the item.
- The character adds 1 defect of the FM’s choice to the item.
- Suggested Traits: Crafting, Knowledge
- Suggested Advantages:
- The character is using a dedicated workshop, manufacturing facility, or laboratory.
- The character is using high-quality materials or ingredients.
- Suggested Disadvantages:
- There is a shortage of materials or ingredients.
- The finished item will have a maximum of 1 additional feature.
- The character is using improvised tools or facilities.
- The character is using low-quality materials or ingredients.
- The character must refine xir materials or ingredients from raw materials.
That’s all for now. Talk to you tomorrow.
Leave a comment