Well, I’m finally done writing up the Athletics bid. On to Agility tomorrow! Click through to see what I wrote today.
It’s not much, but you can use the Athletics bid to play sports in Covenant. Here’s how:
Playing Sports: Competing in any kind of athletic sports, including foot or wing races
- To Accomplish: Opposed Athletics bid vs. Athletics or Agility bid. Some games or competitions may require more than one opposed Athletics bid, with the overall victor winning more bids.
- If Successful: The character wins the competition.
- If Unsuccessful: The character loses the competition.
- Suggested Traits: Athletics, Agility, Chasing, Defense, Evasion, Fighting, Movement, or Resistance
- Suggested Advantages:
- The character has more than two hands and feet (or four paws).
- Suggested Disadvantages:
- The character does not know the competition’s rules and must learn as xi plays.
That’s it for now. Talk to you tomorrow.