(Don’t forget to join us on the Radio Free Covenant Discord server or listen to the latest episode of the Radio Free Covenant podcast!)
Well, I’m finally done writing up the Athletics bid. On to Agility tomorrow! Click through to see what I wrote today.
It’s not much, but you can use the Athletics bid to play sports in Covenant. Here’s how:
Playing Sports: Competing in any kind of athletic sports, including foot or wing races
- To Accomplish: Opposed Athletics bid vs. Athletics or Agility bid. Some games or competitions may require more than one opposed Athletics bid, with the overall victor winning more bids.
- If Successful: The character wins the competition.
- If Unsuccessful: The character loses the competition.
- Suggested Traits: Athletics, Agility, Chasing, Defense, Evasion, Fighting, Movement, or Resistance
- Suggested Advantages:
- The character has more than two hands and feet (or four paws).
- Suggested Disadvantages:
- The character does not know the competition’s rules and must learn as xi plays.
That’s it for now. Talk to you tomorrow.
Leave a comment