(Don’t forget to tune in to the latest episode of the Radio Free Covenant podcast!)
Not much to say about today’s writing. Just gonna drop today’s use of the Athletics bid, Lifting! You can lift so many things! You can lift that taco! Click through for more.
Lifting: Lifting an heavy, inanimate object or an unresisting character (EXAMPLE: a dead or unconscious character)
- To Accomplish: Fixed Athletics bid, set by FM. The character may need to repeat this bid every turn xi carries the target.
- If Successful:
- The character lifts the target.
- If Unsuccessful:
- The character does not lift the target.
- The character drops the target.
- Suggested Traits: Athletics
- Suggested Advantages:
- The character is larger than the target.
- The character is only lifting the target a short distance (EXAMPLE: just high enough to let someone scramble out from under the target).
- The character has more than two hands and feet (or four paws).
- The character is a pack animal or designed for lifting and carrying loads.
- Suggested Disadvantages:
- The character is smaller.
- The character is lifting the target above hir head.
- The character is carrying the target to another area.
That’s all for now. See you tomorrow!