(Don’t forget to join us on the Radio Free Covenant Discord server or listen to the latest episode of the Radio Free Covenant podcast!)
We’re back in the saddle for Monday! Check out today’s rules for balancing with the Agility bid below the fold.
Balance: Maintain your character’s balance on slippery, narrow, or violently moving surfaces
- To Accomplish: Fixed Agility bid, set by FM
- If Successful: The character maintains xir footing.
- If Unsuccessful:
- The character slips and falls prone.
- The character slips and falls off the surface.
- Suggested Traits: Agility, Chasing, Escaping, Evasion, Movement, Stealth
- Suggested Advantages:
- The character has more than two legs.
- The character has equipment designed for this surface (EXAMPLE: hobnailed boots for ice, a balancing pole for a tightrope, etc.).
- The character moves in a prone or kneeling stance.
- Suggested Disadvantages:
- The character is intoxicated.
- The character has injured or lost the use of xir arms or legs.
- The character is overburdened.
- Suggested Uses:
- Advising other on how to use their agility
- Assisting others in using their agility
- Dodging attacks
- Escaping from restraints or wrestling holds
- Knowing how to be agile
- Maintaining balance
- Tumbling past or avoiding enemies
- Walking a tightrope or along a ledge
That’s it for now. Talk to you tomorrow.