We’re back in the saddle for Monday! Check out today’s rules for balancing with the Agility bid below the fold.
Balance: Maintain your character’s balance on slippery, narrow, or violently moving surfaces
- To Accomplish: Fixed Agility bid, set by FM
- If Successful: The character maintains xir footing.
- If Unsuccessful:
- The character slips and falls prone.
- The character slips and falls off the surface.
- Suggested Traits: Agility, Chasing, Escaping, Evasion, Movement, Stealth
- Suggested Advantages:
- The character has more than two legs.
- The character has equipment designed for this surface (EXAMPLE: hobnailed boots for ice, a balancing pole for a tightrope, etc.).
- The character moves in a prone or kneeling stance.
- Suggested Disadvantages:
- The character is intoxicated.
- The character has injured or lost the use of xir arms or legs.
- The character is overburdened.
- Suggested Uses:
- Advising other on how to use their agility
- Assisting others in using their agility
- Dodging attacks
- Escaping from restraints or wrestling holds
- Knowing how to be agile
- Maintaining balance
- Tumbling past or avoiding enemies
- Walking a tightrope or along a ledge
That’s it for now. Talk to you tomorrow.