So how does your character parkour through a jungle or Hollywood flame factory? How does xi rush past opponents without being attacked or stopped? Find out under the fold.
Acrobatics: Traverse groups of opponents without being attacked or difficult terrain (EXAMPLE: Heavy underbrush, swamp, or factory machinery)
- To Accomplish:
- If Successful:
- If Unsuccessful:
- Suggested Traits: Athletics, Agility, Chasing, Defense, Escaping, Evasion, Movement, Perception, Stealth, Tactics, Trickery
- Suggested Advantages:
- The character is smaller than xir opponents.
- The character has more than two legs.
- The character has something to climb, swing, or bound off (EXAMPLE: Vines, walls, tree trunks, branches, dangling cables).
- The character has some kind of climbing gear (EXAMPLE: rope, lasso, bullwhip, or grappling hook).
- The character has covering fire or other support from allies.
- The character has cover.
- Suggested Disadvantages:
That’s it for now. Talk to you tomorrow.